8 Reasons to tune-up your Heating System:
- Your equipment will last longer because it does not have to work as hard.
- You’ll save money on your utility bills because it will run more efficiently.
- You’ll prevent untimely breakdowns (usually at the worst times!)
- You’ll prevent potential hazards from electrical fire or refrigerant leaks.
- Your system will run more quietly and effectively.
- Your air will be cleaner and healthier.
- Your home will be more comfortable.
- Your service call will be FREE if your system breaks down this season, after having our Tune-Up.
An Air Conditioning system tune-up will protect not only your equipment, but your home and family as well. Your system will run better, last longer and break down less often. Ask about our season tune-up special!
Our Tune-up Includes:
-Test unit operation
-Check Electrical Connections
-Check Blower Wheel
-Check Ignition Assembly
-Check Moving Parts for Noise and Wear
-Check Start Components
-Check Fan & Limit Control
Most customers see up to 30% to 50% savings after installing high efficiency equipment
Services that we offer:
-Air Conditioning Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
-Heating/Furnace Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
-Commercial HVAC Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
-Commercial Refrigeration Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
-Ice Machine Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
-Ice Machine Rentals/Leases
We at RH Air Conditioning sincerely appreciate your business and strive for customer satisfaction. If you are happy with our performance, please do leave us positive feedback on Yelp.
If you are not completely satisfied with our work, before leaving us negative feedback, please contact us and allow us to rectify the situation. We do warranty and guarantee our work; as such, we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to make things right when given the opportunity.